Here are a few tips to help you get the perfect bridal makeup look in time for your ceremony.
1. Get a facial done two weeks prior to your wedding. The reason for the long wait time is because some facials can leave your skin looking reddish and irritated, so you want to make time for your skin to heal, and especially if you get one of those chemical peels.
2. Drinking lots of pure water is the best way possible to maintain a clear complexion. Water also helps to flush out impurities from your skin. So, make sure you keep a few bottles of water with you every day.
3. If you choose to do your makeup yourself to save a little cash, be sure to get all the beauty tips you can from various beauty consultants and leave months in advance to practice until you've got your look down... perfect.
4. If you tend to get a little weepy during wedding, it's a strong possibility you'll start to cry during your wedding as well. So, picking waterproof mascara is ideal for teary eyes.
5. Remember, shine is the # 1 enemy for photos so keep away from anything too glittery or shiny. Makeup looks best if it has a matte finish in neutral tones, but soft pastels look soft and pretty as well.
Of course, if you're still nervous about doing your makeup yourself, you can always ask for help from a makeup expert. The last tip I can give you is that if you choose to let a makeup artist do your makeup, be sure to try them out before the day of your wedding.