Bhojpuri Hottest Actress- monalisa in red hot saree

Monalisa is the beautiful reflection of my love's affection A walking illustration of his adoration Her love makes you beautiful, So beautiful, so beautiful I ask her looking glass What is it makes me so exquisite? The answer to my query comes back: "Dearie, his love makes you beautiful, So beautiful, so beautiful And woman loved is woman glorified!" she will make a beautiful, beautiful, Oh, his love makes me beautiful, So beautiful, so beautiful



Gsv Pics |Gsv Vids | Techno zip| Divine Thought | For The Sake of Us | Gsv Films

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is the blog ? What do you want?
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY ADULT LINKED CONTENT OR ANY URLS.
IF ANYTHING IRRELEVANT PLEASE send us mail to gsvfilmsBlog AT Gmail . Com

GSV Pics Recent Posts

Blog Archive